A letter to parents
This year Elementary department, KunShan International School will be hosting its 11th Annual Science Fair. It’s not only stimulate interest in scientific investigation beyond what is offered , but also rewards scientific talent through exhibits and demonstration. Here are a few details to inform you of the Science Fair process：
1. Teachers will make time to answer science fair project related questions. Students should ask their science teacher for ideas relating to projects.
2. The students from Grade 1 to Grade 6 all need to work individually or in groups. If the students choose to work in groups, there should be no more than four students of a group for Grades 1,2 and 3 and a maximum three students of a group for grades 4,5 and 6. And we encourage a "team work".
3. Projects will be displayed publicly, please finish the projects to our school at the end of 8th April.
4. Please help your child with their science project but don't do the work for them.
5. Students’ projects will be judged and awards given for excellence in scientific knowledge and achievement.
Elementary department, KunShan International School
15th March, 2017